KINK Williams Frame
The Williams frame is Nathan Williams’ first signature frame from Kink and features modern street geometry while retaining a classic look.
But still the frame features several subtle details that should not be overlooked. The steeper 75.5° headtube is responsive, and the short 12.75” chainstay length makes the frame nimble without compromising on tyre clearance; fitting up to 2.5” tires.
The double butted toptube and downtube with gussets on both ensure plenty of strength in the front end while the chainstay and seatstay bridge designs allot for generous tyre clearance while adding as much stiffness as possible.
Nathan’s frame of course comes standard with integrated seat post clamp, integrated chain tensioners to keep the wheel in place and removable brake mounts.
Additional details like the custom seat stay bridge badge inlay and interior dropout knurling round out both the good looks and serious functionality of the Williams frame.
- MATERIAL: Full 4130 Chromoly
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 12.75"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.7"
- WHEEL SIZE: 20"
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 9"
- DROPOUT SIZE: 14mm
- HEADSET TYPE: Integrated
- BB TYPE: Mid
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Removable (Included With Frame)
- GYRO TABS: Removable
- WEIGHT: 4lbs 15oz
- Responsive Geometry with Short Backend and Steep Headtube
- Great all round frame for all types of riding
- Built in Chain Tensioners Keep your wheel in Place
- Wider rear end with clearance for 2.5" tyres
- Removable brake mounts and drilled gyro tabs