Hayes Dominion A4 Brake
The Dominion four-piston hydraulic disc brake has been developed for the rigors of DH and enduro riding provide. Designed with a specific lever pull curve to balance on-demand pressure modulation, providing firm engagement between the pads and rotors, optimized for the world’s most demanding conditions and riders.
- Low-effort lever input, coupled with high-fidelity power output for optimum braking feel and control
- Pre-bled and assembled with Hayes K2 hose: The stiffest hose possible for maximum power and control transmission
- Brake includes two specific pad brake pads, intentionally developed to be paired with the new D-series rotor for fast, consistent burnish, predictable friction rate, and consistency across temperature and speed conditions
- Both pad compounds are included: Semi-Metallic T106 (standard) and Sintered T100 (wet conditions)
- D-Series rotors, caliper adaptors and bleed kit sold separately
NOTE: These brake levers can be run left or right. The only difference between front and rear is brake hose length, 1800mm for the rear and 1000 for the front.