Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster Hub
The Clutch Hub is a traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong FULL 14mm axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment, which can be done with a 2.5mm hex key through a hub shell access hole (can be adjusted without removing the wheel), and an improved plastic hub guard spec.
Same Clutch coaster hub you’ve come to love, but with a few upgrades.
- Maximum strength axle design
- Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout
- 2.5mm hex key slack adjustment through hub shell access hole. No wheel removal required.
- Super-durable drag mechanism design
- Crankflip ready
- Protected by US Patent 9,469,157
- Protected by Taiwan Patents M487850, M487851, M502583
Improvements over the Clutch V1
- 14mm chromoly axle bolts on both the drive and non-drive side for greater reliability
- Improved clutch engagement
- Improved manufacturing precision throughout
- More slack than the V1 hub
- All-new durable proprietary plastic spec for the removable hub guard
Driver: 9T, LHD or RHD
Spoke Configuration: 36-hole
Hub Shell Material: 2014-T6 aluminum shell
Weight: 22oz / 623g