Felix Prangenberg signature Pathfinder frame from Wethepeople. The Pathfinder frame uses street inspired responsive geometry with a ground breaking new offset thickness chainstay and BB shell to strengthen the frame in areas succeptible to grind damage. A taller 127mm headtube not only creates an incredibly strong and stiff front end, but also reduces the need for vast amounts of headset spacers for a much cleaner look, while a wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.5" tyre.
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 12.95"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.7"
- WHEEL SIZE: 20"
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 9.35"
- DROPOUT SIZE: 14mm
- HEADSET TYPE: Integrated
- BB TYPE: Mid
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Brakeless
- GYRO TABS: Brakeless
- WEIGHT: 5.2 lbs
- Responsive Geometry with Short Backend and Steep Headtube
- Best suited to Street and Park riding
- Taller 127mm extended headtube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.50" tyre
- 6mm CNC machined chromoly dropouts