We The People Buck Dillon Lloyd Frame
Dillon Lloyd signature Buck frame from Wethepeople. This frame uses a taller 127mm head tube, allowing you to run a taller bar position with an uncut fork steerer, without having to run lots of ugly spacers!
A steeper 75.5 degree head tube angle, a shorter 13.3” (slammed) chainstay make this frame super responsive, while a taller 11.8” bottom bracket to give extra clearance great for grinding.
The Buck’s secret weapon is the super tough 7mm thick invest cast dropouts which are designed to run seamlessly into the frame and flush with plastic pegs and hub guards for the perfect fit. If you’re looking for a sturdy vessel to get wild on, the Buck is the one for you.
- MATERIAL: Full 4130 Chromoly
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 13.3"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.8"
- WHEEL SIZE: 20"
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 9.125"
- DROPOUT SIZE: 14mm
- HEADSET TYPE: Integrated
- BB TYPE: Mid
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Removable
- GYRO TABS: Removable
- WEIGHT: 5.4lbs
- Responsive Geometry with Short Backend and Steep Headtube
- Great all round frame for all types of riding
- Taller 127mm extended headtube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.50" tyre
- Frame comes drilled for Pivot-3 type removable brake mounts, but brake hardware is NOT included