Fiend Reynolds V2 Brakeless Frame
Reynonds V2 frame from Fiend, Designed by X Game gold medalist Garrett Reynolds. Constructed from heat-treated 4130 chromoly and gussetted in the right places (external downtube, internal headtube) for a clean look and best tensile strength.
The frame’s tubing is double butted with a heat-treated Mid BB shell and headtube, externally butted seat tube with integrated post clamp and integrated chain tensioners to keep the wheel in place.
- MATERIAL: Full 4130 Chromoly
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 13"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.625"
- WHEEL SIZE: 20"
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 9"
- DROPOUT SIZE: 14mm
- HEADSET TYPE: Integrated
- BB TYPE: Mid
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Brakeless
- GYRO TABS: N/A
- WEIGHT: 4.74lbs
- Responsive Geometry with Short Backend and Steep Headtube
- Great all round frame for all types of riding
- Built in Chain Tensioners Keep your Wheel in Place
- Top Tube and Downtube gussets with butted tubing for added strength
- Made from heat treated 4130 chromoly